Apply to become a Community Connections Fellow!
Community Connections is a professional development, community building, and networking program geared towards strengthening Jewish communal leaders throughout New York City, Long Island, and Westchester.
Community Connections Fellowship Highlights
- Partake in monthly professional development seminars
- Learn skills such as intergroup relations, community organizing, cultural humility, coalition building, and more.
- Participate in monthly committee meetings focused on grant-making.
- Meet with communal and city leaders, and learn from expert trainers.
- Network and build relationships with other Jewish communal professionals and organizations.
- Gain access to additional resources and best practices.
- Receive a certificate of accomplishment at the closing ceremony from JCRC-NY and UJA-Federation of NY
- Mid to senior level professional at a Jewish communal organization
- Dedicated to improving and serving the Jewish community of New York City, and ensuring mutual understanding and positive relations with other religious, ethnic, and cultural groups of New York.
- Has a demonstrated record of promoting inclusion and diversity
- Possesses proven leadership qualities, a passion to help those in need, and a clear vision for the future
- Highly motivated to improve professional development and personal growth